AWARENESS PROGRAM REGARDING EARTHQUAKE TO INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES
· Program Area: High Vision Colony, Thankot, Kathmandu, Nepal ·
· Program Date: 27th June 2016·
· Program Target: Information regarding Earthquake·
· Program Beneficiary: Indigenous Communities especially, Magar community·
· Supported By: National Foundation for the Development of Indigenous Nationalities, the government body of Nepal.
The program was carried out with a motive of providing awareness and knowledge regarding earthquake to the Magar community (indigenous nationalities). The chairman of High Vision Colony, Mr Dil Bahadur Magar was the chief guest of the program. Secretary of HAPPS- Mr Kushal Aryal, General Secretary of Nepal Magar Association, Mr Gyanendra Pun gave information regarding earthquake to ninety participants from indigenous communities, especially from Magar community. The program was organized by the support of the National Foundation For Development of Indigenous Nationalities. Hiru Pun Magar was the presenter of the program)
Posted: 3rd July 2016 by HAPPS